Snootsworth

Snootsworth
Hiya chums!

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Snootsworth - Dancing Dog?
















So chums....that's all I'm getting from fellow mutts as I go walking on Redhill Common:
"See that Chandi, on Britain's Got Talent....wow she is cool!"
"That Chandi.....what a dancer!"
"I'd give that Chandi one!"
"What a star!"

Chandi this, Chandi that. Yeah, alright she's pretty tasty looking...and I'd certainly like a sniff of her beautifully choreographed little arse....but she is going to put us ordinary dogs under pressure.
These bloody humans will start wanting to train us....control us....dominate our free canine spirit.
I have a message for all dogs reading this:
Keep your freedom....keep your thickness!
If those humans try and make you sit, lie, give paw...... Be bloody obstinate! You show them who's boss this week.
Piss in the front room.
Eat your vomit in front of them.
Make sure you have a good lick of your nadgers in front of them.
We must keep our doggy independence!
After watching Chandi on tv, my master turned round to me and said, "Oi Snoots why can't you do that?"
I gave him one of my doleful looks and whispered in doggy language, "Because I can't be arsed....I'm a dog for god's sake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment